Oh man, How time fly's. I have been scanning some of my older pictures that were not digital. I love these pictures and they bring back old memories. Good memories, of a simpler time, a crazy busy time. If I only knew back then what I know now, that time goes by way to quickly. I had five kids under five years old, and I thought life was never going to get easier, and boy was I right. Life is never easy, now I know that, you just enjoy the crazy busy times because they never go away they just change.

2 comments:
I love seeing the pictures of the twins with Aubrie. They were so sweet. I can't believe that our kids are only a couple of months apart. Jake is 9 and Trent is now 7. We have been trying for #3 for over 6 years now. Hopefully one day I will have some good news about that to post on here.
I remember you guys back then. The girls were about that age before we moved to Texas. Aubrie always had those dark, darling eyelashes, didn't she?
I, too, love looking back at old pics. Fun!
Post a Comment