
We had such a good time camping and this spot is one of our favorites. We had a rainstorm and saw this beautiful rainbow afterwords.

Jayden and Dallin enjoying dutch oven cobbler. Yum! My favorite part of camping.

My friend Kristi and some of the kids. I should have gotten a picture of all of them there were 7 adults and 14 kids!

Brian Nichols enjoying dessert.

The kids shooting BB guns. We are teaching them safety, that is why they are all lined up.

The kids were thrilled to bring our motorcycle and the campsite was perfect because there was a large circle that they could ride around.

The fishing was awesome, we went to Millers Pond and the poles couldn't stay in the water we were catching them so fast. They were catching rainbow trout. Our friend Mark barbequed them for us and they were delicious.

Dallin and Austin having fun cleaning their own fish.

Halen learned how to gut his own fish too.

Halen's fish.

Dallin's fish

Halen loving having his own tackle box.

Dallin on the motorcycle

Wild flowers were everywhere.

Ok this may make your heart beat faster, it did mine. The kids told us they had discovered a tree swing. When I finally had gone to check it out this is what I saw. I almost freaked out, look at how high Aubrie is on this swing. The swing is on a steep incline down the mountain and so it is easy for the kids to climb on but the drop is probably 15 feet! I didn't have the heart to stop their fun although it made me nervous.

Sadie swinging

Aubrie just climbing on.

Aubrie finally recovered from her last Super Woman stunt on the motorcycle deciding to attempt learning how to ride our motorcycle again.

This is the track and the beautiful view we had at our campsite.

Gorgeous
2 comments:
That looks like paradise! I sure missed seeing you at the reunion. Hopefully there will be another time to visit with you.
What fun! I wish we could find a good fishin' spot for our Daniel. You guys are quite the campers. I miss camping, living in hot Texas!
It was great to see you guys last month!
Post a Comment